Nanoglass is made from quartz sand and some other materials, which are melted under high temperature around 1600 degrees Celsius and then crystallized to panels. It is harder than natural stone and widely used for floor tiles, wall tiles and countertops.
Marble Vein Nanoglass is based on Pure White Nanoglass. The marble vein patterns are printed on the surface of Pure White Nanoglass by 3D Printing technology. After reheated, the veins are strongly absorbed in the slabs and will not fade.
1) Size: 2800x1600x18mm
2) Packing: Fumigated Wooden bundles
3) Loading quantity in one container with maximum weight 27 tons: around 537.6 sqm
4) Characteristics: The water absorption rate of Nanoglass stone is nearly zero. It is highly resistant to chemicals, wines, high temperature etc. and is easy to clean.
5) Terms of Payment: T/T, 30% Deposit, Balance is paid against copy of B/L but before the goods arrive at destination
Snow White Nanoglass 001
Inspection and Packing
1) Inspecting slabs piece by piece
2) Picking out the unqualified products
3) Slabs are packed with fumigated wooden bundles
Tiles are packed in wooden crates
Around the World Stone Company Limited is a leader in the natural stone and artificial stone industry providing stone for projects across the world since 2007. Our vast experience and knowledge in the stone industry has allowed us to become a major exporter of natural stone and artificial stone from China. We have developed key suppliers in all areas of stone manufacturing, so whether it is marble slabs, granite slabs, quartz slabs, fireplaces, monuments or building and landscape products, we produce the best quality products you should expect from your supplier. Quality is something that does not come easy. Quality can only take place when your supplier inspects the blocks that are purchased, checks to make sure all sawing and polishing is done accurately and when projects are finished are inspected to insure only the best quality stone products are shipped.
ADD: Xiamen City, Fujian Province, China
Working Days/Hours: Mon - Fri / 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM